Thursday, October 30, 2008

Life and Death of a Pumpkin...



A video perfect for the holiday...a little spooky for little ones though. Consider yourself warned. It made it so much harder to carve our pumpkins. I should be a liberator instead we scooped out his guts and ate his seeds. They were yummy too!

The kids had no help on there pumpkin designs. Megan and Elise designed and carved their own pumpkins. Trevor drew out his design but needed some help getting it carved. He was a little disappointed Mom was not talented enough to carve the words "The Temple of Doom" on the tombstones...maybe next year?! I better get my act together!




My new favorite pumpkin cleaning tool!
A metal ice cream scoop. Where have you been all my life?

A lot of concentration


A ghost flying out of a tombstone

Traditional with the word "HI" carved in his mouth

Very green and with a giant smile!

I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and
the Great Pumpkin.
-Linus

No comments: