Tuesday, May 6, 2008

1st grade concert

Trevor and Elise wanted everyone to know they are performing in their 1st grade concert on May 8th. I do not think they have any solo's but they are excited none the less to stand in front of all and sing their little hearts out. The big issue of controversy is what row they will be standing in. Trevor is a little disappointed that he may be in the front row due to being vertically challenged at this time. We do remind him that he soon will probably be taller then both his sisters...I just hope God does not make a liar out of me. Elise is somewhere in the middle by her estimation. I guess we will just have to wait and see! If you are near by and plan to come it starts at 7pm, we will get there early so let me know and I can save you a seat.

Other then that not much else going on. Rain later today, big surprise huh?



Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.

~Herbert Henry Asquith (1852 - 1928)

No comments: