Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shhh... don't tell the kids

I cheated on my children. Please do not tell them. I know there will be hell to pay later! the price will be high but I am prepared to pay it.



For birthdays my Mom, Sister and I do things rather then buy things...although our doing things usually results in us buying things. Go figure, total woman logic there. Mom bought us tickets to Shrek the Musical for our birthdays this year. Yes, I know the kids would have loved it but they also may have gotten wiggly and bored and tickets are spendy. So us big girls had an afternoon out at a great show. They are headed to New York this fall. If you have a chance see the show! Really it is not just for kids!

He must have had knee pads on because Lord Farquaad walked on his knees the entire performance.






Hey I got an idea! I could stay with you! We could stay up late, swap manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles!
~Donkey

No comments: