Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Enough Said!

I was making my espresso the old fashioned way today. Well not really, I just am finding that extra 20 seconds it takes me to monkey with coffee grounds is just a real pain in the butt. I do not think it is that I am lazy, I just think that is delaying my espresso habit by 20 seconds a day. It also might prevent me from having that second, third or fourth shot of espresso a day. Today in the mail my fall Costco savings book arrived. Guess what is marked down $200? Aside from the couches, computers and big screen TV's that is? 

You got it. The Holy Grail of espresso junkies everywhere. The 2008 Saeco Incanto Deluxe Super Automatic Espresso Machine -- even the name sounds luxurious. It must be like the Ferrari of the coffee world.  Now is the part where I have to learn to be happy with what I have...damn being a grownup bites sometimes! 


Well all this coffee talk has created some thirst, guess I will go brew a cup and enjoy myself! 

In Seattle you haven't had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.  ~Jeff Bezos

1 comment:

McQuaid Blog said...

Great blog! Great dog!!