Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Want a cookie?

4" and counting...school is listed as 2 hours late right now. I think it is safe to say that will change. Good thing we picked up a game of clue when we were out running a couple errands before the snow. It took over 2 hours to get home from somewhere that normally takes 20 minutes. We never got stuck though. I love our van, it just went everywhere I prayed it would go! YIPPPEE for the Bokeswagon Verovan as the kids used to call it when they were little (couldn't say Volkswagen Eurovan).



When we were in the car this conversation happened...

Me: We need to find a cooking store (kitchen type items)

Elise: can we have one? (I could hear glee in her voice)

Me: huh? what are you talking about?

Elise: a cookie, you said we needed to find a cookie store

If only I was a cool Mom that drove around looking for random cookie stores...I feel so boring and un-fun now. Sorry kid, no luck! Boy she would have been disappointed if we had actually found a "Cooking Store" before we ended up in a snow storm.



No comments: