Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter already~


I hope you enjoy this day with your family happy and healthy, and without that Cadbury egg hangover that sometimes comes by Easter evening. 

Our Easter dinner is a bit non traditional this year. We are having homemade sourdough waffles. Crazy huh? Breakfast for Easter dinner. A yummy dinner but not very Easterish.  I just am not feeling very up for anything big and complicated. That is a little out of the ordinary since I normally love to cook. Just not today. I am in a funk and just cannot seem to find my way out of it. Since it is just the kids and myself tonight waffles it is. 

Did you cook a big Easter meal? 

4 comments:

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

Yes.. we had Pasta!

Happy Easter to your lovely family :)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I've been in an Easter funk for years now. My kids had candy for breakfast. Since I gave up bread for Lent, I spent the day making up for it! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you as well Tamis.

Ooooh...I hope that your funk finds a new residence soon! I am sending you some happy thoughts and a huge virtual hug :)

Kate Smedley said...

Happy Easter to you all ... no I didn't cook a big Easter meal, my son was with his dad ... but I did eat lots of chocolate!