Thursday, March 19, 2009

my new love interest

I wish I loved doing laundry. I wish I loved mopping the floor. I wish I loved cleaning my kitchen till it sparkles. I wish I loved going to the gym and pushing myself beyond my normal limits. I wish I loved cleaning toilets and tubs. I wish I loved vacuuming.

Nope, I love sitting with friends and drinking coffee. I love reading blogs of people I do not even know. I love r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g. I love eating ice cream even though I know it really is not good for me. I love naps. I love reading magazines. I love a cup of coffee and the morning paper. I love cooking, which usually involves messing up my kitchen. I love watching Chuck with my husband. I love a long bath and a good book. I love shopping. I love going to the theater. I love being crafty. I love a quiet evening with a glass of wine after the kids are sleeping.

So now, I sit here doing this...


when I really should tackle this...
plus the load in the dryer and one waiting in the wash!


Well, I guess I need to go now- 5 people sure dirty a lot of clothes!
I think I might make a cup of coffee first though...I wonder if we have any ice cream? Hey, I think one of my new magazines just came in the mail...

I need to work on getting some new more productive things to love.


I think I could love her-
Does that count?



1 comment:

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

You know what they say, the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree!
Love, Mom :)