Saturday, March 28, 2009

Where was I?

Apparently when I am distracted my kids are working on developing their future skills as an abstract photographers. I happened to be sitting at my computer this morning and found a file of 460 pictures on the "photo booth" of my computer. I will share a few since I cannot think of anything witty, intriguing or scintillating to share today.


Think it is rough with 3 kids, how about 6? I love that they all look really happy in this picture.



Very dramatic


How did she know I really needed a picture of that littlest pet shop?


Ode to Gwen Stefani
B-A-N-A-N-A-S


Nintendogs anyone?





Which is better ? 4 eyes and no mouth or no eyes and 2 mouths?
I am torn.
Wait, how about 2 belly buttons. I have a picture of that too!

I think I need a nap, what do you bet when I come back to my computer I will have 100 more pictures!

P.S. One of my little blog followers noticed one of the BEST pictures was not included...here ya go Trevor


just some fighting arms




2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

My oldest loves to play with the webcam feature on my laptop. LOL.

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Hey there! These are hilarious! But you're about to get some even better pictures because your the winner of our Tots and Tails photography package giveaway! Congrats! Shoot us an e-mail and we'll get you in contact with them. Thanks for visiting our blog!

~The Three Birdies