Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random acts of kindness

We have a weekly ritual in our house. Thanks the the DVR we record Survivor to watch it Friday night...commercial free. We all pile onto our incredibly shrinking sofa. It must be shrinking because we don't all fit like we used to. We would love a nice big sectional but maybe our shrinking sofa helps keep us all close. It certainly had something to do with the picture I am about to share with you.



I was sandwiched between Trevor and the arm of the couch when I had the pleasure to see this. Thank goodness- due to this blog- I usually have a pretty good idea where my weapon of mass torture is. I was lucky enough to get a picture of my two sweet daughters lost in the moment. The older sister tickling the younger ones hand.

I feel blessed.

No comments: